If you have decided for the first time in your life to rest in Armenia and get acquainted with its sights, the classic tour in Armenia for 3 days is just for you. Of course, three days is not enough to better know the country, but this tour program in Armenia will allow you to see the biblical Mount Ararat, visit the most important historical and cultural centers, try the national cuisine, taste the national brand - Armenian cognac.
We draw your attention to the fact that everything that is described in the tour program is included in the price.ExploreArmenia.am
Classic tour program in Armenia (3 days/2 nights)
Dinner at a restaurant with tasting of national dishes.
Next stop is Geghard monastery complex (IV century), which is included in the list of World Cultural Heritage by the UNESCO. Its full name is Geghardavank, literally it is translated as "Monastery of the spear." The name of the monastery complex comes from Christ Spear (Spear of Longinus), which the Roman soldier Longinus thrust in Jesus Christ. The spear is now kept in the treasury of Echmiadzin Cathedral.
We continue the tour to the pearl of Armenia - blue Sevan. Lake Sevan is a freshwater lake in the Armenian highlands. It is the largest lake in the Caucasus. It is guaranteed to be the largest source of fresh water in the region.
We will also visit Sevanavank - a monastery in the north-west coast of Lake Sevan. The monastery is located on a peninsula, which was once a small island.
Dinner at a restaurant on the shore of Lake Sevan.
Back to Yerevan.
We continue our tour in Armenia and visit Yerevan Brandy Factory, where we have a fascinating tour with tasting of 2 types of brandies (a three-year "Ararat" and a ten-year "Akhtamar").
Return to the hotel, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Armenia is a country to fall in love with!
- airport-hotel-airport transfers;
- accommodation in a 3* hotel;
- breakfast in the hotel and dinner at various Armenian restaurants;
- comfortable transport service;
- accompanying guide service throughout the tour;
- entrance tickets to the historical and cultural centers;
- tasting of Armenian Brandy (Cognac);
- 2 bottles of spring water in the transportation;
- tourist support service over the phone.
Tour price does not include:
- airline tickets;
- an entry visa (if required);
- alcoholic beverages (other than those specified in the tour program);
- medical insurance.
- If you wish you can choose any other hotel in Armenia. Also possible to stay at a hostel or private flat (you should arrange that with the manager). The price of the tour will be reconsidered.
- children under 5 years old - free;
- children from 6 to 10 years - 50% discount when placed on extra bed.
Prices on tour in Armenia (price per person, Half Board)
|2 people||4 people
||8 people||10 people||10 people or more|
||240 USD||210 USD||200 USD||190 USD||on request|